To view licensing information for individual states, please select a state:
State Lending Restrictions
Provident Funding originates first mortgages in all states except:
- District of Columbia
- New Hampshire
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Dakota
- West Virginia
Provident Funding does not originate the following:
- Cash-Out Refinance loans in the state of Texas.
- Interest Only loans in the state of Illinois.
- ARM loans with an initial fixed period of 3 years or less in the state of Illinois.
- Loans secured by Condominiums in the states of Florida and New Jersey.
- Jumbo Cash-Out Refinance loans in the state of Florida.
- Second mortgages or home equity lines of credit.
Mortgage Lender Licensing
Provident Funding Associates, L.P. (NMLS ID 3821) is a licensed residential mortgage lenders approved
by HUD/FHA, VA, Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac and by applicable state agencies.
Loan Servicing Licensing
Provident Funding is licensed by the Department of Corporations under the California
Residential Mortgage Lending Act as a mortgage loan servicer under license number