Below is a brief summary of fees incurred when closing a loan with Provident Funding. This does not include all fees that may be incurred during your loan process. The customer will be able to retrieve a Loan Estimate online within 3 business days after submitting a loan application. Additionally, the customer will receive an Initial Loan Disclosure packet including the Loan Estimate via U.S. Mail within 7 business days after submitting a loan.
Fees charged by Provident Funding
- Administration Fee: $1,099.
Fees charged by third parties
- Appraisal Fee: $150 - $1,500 (price will vary based on property
state, appraisal type, and property value).
- Title Insurance and Services: will vary based on loan purpose,
loan amount, and property state.
- Settlement/Closing: will vary based on loan purpose, loan amount,
property state, and purchase price.
- Notary, Recording, and Delivery Fees: will vary by state and county.
- Local transfer tax and similar taxes: will vary by state and county.
Note: There may be a credit
or charge (points) for the specific interest rate chosen. A credit will reduce the
closing costs associated with the loan. A charge (points) will increase the closing
costs associated with the loan.